quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

Roger Daltrey - One Of The Boys (repost)







 







Roger Daltrey - One Of The Boys - 1977 (+ 4 bonus)

"I never gonna make it big as a solo artist because that takes one hundred per cent total self dedication which I won´t do.

I´m not dedicated to myself so much. My aim in life is to be the singer of the Who and to keep Who together and to make the Who produce. I am one quarter of the Who."

01 - Parade
02 - Single Man´s Dilemma
03 - Avenging Annie
04 - The Prisioner
05 - Leon
06 - One Of The Boys
07 - Giddy
08 - Written On The Wind
09 - Sattin & Lace
10 - Doing It All Again
+
11 - Say It Ain´t So Joe
12 - You Put Something Better Inside Me
13 - Martyrs & Madmen
14 - Treachery

John Entwistle, Brian Odgers - Bass
Stuart Tosh - Drums
Jimmy McCulloch, Paul Keogh - Guitar
Rod Argent - Keyboards
Phil Kenzie, Jimmy Jewell - Sax
+
Alvin Lee, Eric Clapton, Andy Faireather-Low, Mick Ronson & Hank Marvin




No vídeo promocional, além de Daltrey, Entwistle e Jimmy McCulloch (Wings), curiosamente Keith Moon, que não participou das gravações, aparece pra dar uma força.

+ @192 - mp3
com art-cover completo (CD & LP)

Nenhum comentário :