terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2019

Peter Frampton Band - All Blues


















Peter Frampton Band - All Blues - 2019

From Rolling Stones
“I have always loved to play the blues,” Frampton said in a statement. “When we formed Humble Pie, the first material we played together was just that. For the last two summers I had been playing a handful of blues numbers every night on stage with Steve Miller Band. I enjoyed this immensely and it gave me the idea of doing an ‘All Blues’ album live in the studio with my band. We started the resulting sessions nine days after coming off the road last year. Over a two- week period, we recorded 23 tracks, all live in the studio. The energy of these tracks is completely different from building a track one instrument at a time. With this recording, we pay tribute to all the original artists who invented this incredible music. I hope you can hear and feel our enjoyment. I’m not sure if you can say we had fun playing the blues. But we definitely did.”

READ MORE HERE

01. I Just Want To Make Love To You
02. She Caught The Katy
03. Georgia On My Mind
04. You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover
05. Me And My Guitar
06. All Blues
07. The Thrill Is Gone
08. Going Down Slow
09. I'm A King Bee
10. Same Old Blues

Peter Frampton - Guitar, Vocals
Adam Lester - Guitar
Rob Arthur - Guitar, Keyboards
Dan Wojciechowski - Drums

Guests
Kim Wilson, Larry Carlton, Sonny Landreth and Steve Morse



+@320


Nenhum comentário :