quarta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2010

Rick Vito - Rattlesnake Shake




















Rick Vito - Rattlesnake Shake - 2005


This is the brand new re-mixed and re-mastered U.S. version with alternate takes and different songs than the German Hypertension Music import. Very much a slide-guitar bluesy CD featuring Rick's great touring band, The Lucky Devils (Charlie Harrison, bass, and Rick Reed, drums) Contains 11 tracks, 8 originals, plus great new version of the Peter Green-penned title track, and an instrumental take on Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come," that is not to be missed! Other highlights include the gospel-tinged, "Going To Las Vegas," and " I Do Believe," along with the deep blues of such cuts as "My Baby's Hot," "Slide The Blues," and " The Lucky Devil." This one is a sure-fire pleaser for all guitar blues and roots-rock music fans!

01. My Baby's Hot
02. Rattlesnake Shake
03. I Do Believe
04. The Lucky Devil
05. A Change Is Gonna Come
06. The Glory Road
07. Going to Las Vegas
08. Slide the Blues
09. I Am Not Alone
10. Hole in My Shoe
11. Albatross

+@ vbr

Nenhum comentário :