sábado, 11 de outubro de 2014

William Souffreau - In My Room


















William Souffreau - In My Room - 1994

from billybop
We all know BlinkIt the Belgian Rockabilly Band and some of Us might know Irish Coffee the Belgian hard Rock band from the 7t’s. And yes the man that connects those two bands is undoubtedly William Soffreau. Although the first Blinkit Cd was somehow disappointing, this blues album by William Souffreau isn’t disappointing at all. The Cd is dating from 1994 already & I picked it up some weeks ago in the bargain bins of my favorite record shop. Can you believe it only for 1 € (NB: in Amazon for "only" $20.95 used) .

In My room is a very good solo album by Souffreau & he gets the help from some very famous Belgian musicians. On this album you find people like Phillipe Catherine (Jazz guitarist, worked with Marc Moulin, Charles Mingus,Stephane Grapelli,…) Wigbert Van Lierde (aka Wigbert) and ofcourse the ever present Luc De Clus (Irish Coffee & now also in BlinkIt)

01. Broken Heart
02. Gimme Some Lovin'
03. I Got Love
04. Little Town Girl
05. Show Me
06. Need You
07. Mister Taxman
08. The Right Way
09. Highway To The Moon
10. Suburban Road
11. Walk Into My Room
12. Wait For The Sun
13. Masterpiece




+@192


Nenhum comentário :