sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2018

Stevie Wright - Live At The Bridgeway Hotel '87


















Stevie Wright - Live At The Bridgeway Hotel '87 - 1987

Stevie Wright may well be regarded as a pioneer of Australian Rock 'n' Roll. In the 60s with the Easybeats he created several Australian hits like 'She's So Fine', 'Sorry', and 'I'll Make You Happy' and the worldwide smash 'Friday On My Mind'.In the 70s he began work on his debut album Hard Road with Easybeats songwriters Harry Vanda and George Young. Released in April 1974, the album peaked at number five on the national charts and spawned Wright's best-known hit, Evie.This concert, recorded at Adelaide's Bridgeway Hotel in 1987 is the culmination of three decades of commitment to rock from an artist whose legacy endures unabated today.



01. Hard Road
02. Guitar Band
03. I'll Make You Happy
04. Sorry
05. Wedding Ring
06. Brothers
07. My Kind Of Music
08. St. Louis
09. I've Been Loving You Too Long To Stop Now
10. Friday On My Mind
11. Black Eyed Bruiser
12. Evie Pt 1, 2 & 3
13. You
14. She's So Fine





+@320

Nenhum comentário :