sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012

Leon Russell – Life And Love


















Leon Russell – Life And Love - 1979

01. One More Love Song
02. You Girl
03. Struck By Lightning
04. Strange Love
05. Life And Love
06. On the First Day
07. High Horse
08. Sweet Mystery
09. On the Borderline



Leon Russell - Guitar, Vocals
Jody Payne, Roger Linn - Guitar
Bernetta Rand,  Joe Chemay, Lena Luckey, Wornell Jones, Francis Pye - Back Vocals
Mickey Raphael - Harmonica
Marty Grebb - Guitar, Saxophone

+@320

3 comentários :

ROCKLAND disse...

Thanks for your visit. I put you in my blogroll. Great blo her, I like it.

Leon Russell is a fantastic performer. Great musician with a lot of colaboration. I'm a big fan of this man.

Cheers!

Only Good Song disse...

Thanks Rockland
I appreciated. I put your blog here too.

HytekFred disse...

Sorry, I have encountered another (3) dead links for this file.