quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2020

Jochen Volpert - Session 52.2


















Jochen Volpert - Session 52.2 - 2015

One that guitarists will listen carefully to, and non-guitarists can easily discover extraordinary and surprising arrangements of well-known songs. Jochen Volpert shows once again that he is an exceptionally accomplished guitarist who moves stylishly between rock, jazz, funk and above all blues.

01. Jo Cissy Strut
02. Walk In My Shadow
03. Gimme Shelter
04. It's Your Thing
05. I Put A Spell On You
06. Little Ghetto Boy
07. Something
08. All Along The Watchtower
09. Walk In My Shadow (Acoustic)
10. Würzblues
11. I'm A Man
12. Cant Stand My Strat


+@320 

Um comentário :

mac disse...

Never heard of the guy and Im not a fan of covers but the guitar work is amazing,and the covers are good
Thanks for sharing
Mac