terça-feira, 24 de março de 2020

The Movements - Follow The Movements


















The Movements - Follow The Movements - 2011

The Movements, have taken on space rock, garage rock and now open the flood gates to the world of psychedelic rock. The Movements fully exploit the dynamics of the psych rock and pop spectrum, painting the canvas with glorious panoramic kaleidoscopic colors

01. My Confession
02. Vicious & Vast
03. You're Alone
04. In My Time
05. Red Headed Girl
06. You Don't Know
07. Thinking Too Fast
08. Drag Me Up
09. It's Time To Go
10. I Feel Groovy
11. Give You Head
12. CCTV





+@192

2 comentários :

0 disse...

hi

do u want to exchange blog links?

my site is: https://blackwalls1.blogspot.com/

if u decide to add me to your bloglist I will see in my stats and add u to my bloglist..

no probs if u dont want to.
cheers

Stu disse...

Oh wow 1...what a great album and especially like track 6 " You don´t know ".....many thanks for this and all the other great music you kindly share with us all,it is very much appreciated my friend.