quinta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2019

VA - Woodstock - Back To The Garden The Definitive 50th Anniversary Archive - DISC 29/38
















VA - Woodstock - Back To The Garden The Definitive 50th Anniversary Archive - 2019

Woodstock – Back to the Garden: The Definitive 50th Anniversary Archive is a live album by various artists, packaged as a box set of 38 CDs. It contains nearly all of the performances from the Woodstock music festival, which took place on August 15–18, 1969, in Bethel, New York. The CDs also include many stage announcements and miscellaneous audio material. The box set also contains bonus material such as a Blu-ray copy of the director's cut of the Woodstock documentary film, a hardcover book written by concert promoter Michael Lang, and a replica of the original concert program. It was released by Rhino Records on August 2, 2019, in a limited edition of 1,969 copies

DISC 29/38 - Day 3 - Disc 29  -  Ten Years After

Alvin Lee - Guitar, Vocals
Chick Churchill - Keyboard
Leo Lyons - Bass
Ric Lee - Drums

01. Chip Monck – “Please do come down”
02. SPOONFUL
03. GOOD MORNING LITTLE SCHOOLGIRL (1)
04. GOOD MORNING LITTLE SCHOOLGIRL (2)
05. GOOD MORNING LITTLE SCHOOLGIRL (3)
06. HOBBIT
07. I CAN’T KEEP FROM CRYING SOMETIMES
08. HELP ME
09. I’M GOING HOME
10. Chip Monck – “There's been an awful lot of broken limbs”



+@320

16 comentários :

FiveGunsWest disse...

Hey my friend. Thanks so much for this magnificent set of posts......however, this link is not working. I will check back and see if it works later. Once again, thank you so much

Oldcapellon disse...

Hi, the link Woodstock "3 day CD 29" don't work, can you please reup this file ?
Thanks a lot !
Best greets

Only Good Song disse...

"Download limit reached. You can still save this file to your Yandex.Disk"

Simple:

Sign up Yandex , save to your account and download it

Because I won't upload this series anytime soon

FiveGunsWest disse...

The darnedest thing about Yandex is the captcha's have Russian letters and my US keyboard does not. Thanks anyway.

Only Good Song disse...

@Five

You have the English language's option on Yandex. That's how I can use it.

Look
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/capturar-jpg-53282d96-2db1-4a72-a761-108b2dc761e9

FiveGunsWest disse...

On mine I have english translation but the want me to type in a captcha that is in russian, cyrillic, letters. My keyboard won't do it. I see what you are showing me. I will find a work around or maybe just buy that disc somewhere. Thank you for your time and these marvelous posts.

Oldcapellon disse...

well, I'm using Firefox Browswer but after so many trying I still can't see any option where I can switch the language in english, all what I can do is guessing more or less how to register but unfortunatly I can get further than that.. to bad.
thanks anyway

Only Good Song disse...


Stop all crying
:) :)

Disc 29/38 MEGA

https://mega.nz/#!XooGnIoR!4pZhpd1ru0Lcj14mCYPw-Ze_Gd-Ob7Z09lOwZ5eAb_Y

Only Good Song disse...


Try this way (no captcha, but phone number)
I sign a new account in 30 seconds

https://passport.yandex.com/registration?from=mail&origin=hostroot_homer_auth_L_com&retpath=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.yandex.com%2F&process_uuid=31dcf11f-f9d0-41a7-b904-b27defb04034

Oldcapellon disse...

You are great !! THANKS a lot , Mega work fine !
best regards
Carlos

FiveGunsWest disse...

Thank you thank you thank you........I was afraid to give them my phone number so hence the captcha issue came up. I live in the US and am afraid to give facebook or twitter my number, lol. If you trust them then I will too. I have been following your blog for several years. Thanks for the, well, thanks for everything. I will stop crying now......lol.

Only Good Song disse...

In truth I'm a russian spy disguised as a blogger.

I use yandex for many years and no spam I receive

FiveGunsWest disse...

I am one of the few people in this country that doesn't believe all the Russia paranoia here...........but thank you again anyway.

Only Good Song disse...

In Brazil today there're many paranoids who see communists everywhere, all the time
Patetic, I know.... late 50 years hahaha

Keep on R&R, man

FiveGunsWest disse...

Incidentally, my inbox is now flooded with a hundred spam messages a day. A lot of them with an e-mail address @yandex......like this one: RE:Continue..if youu want to 𝐟*c𝐤..
More actions
holamundo12@yandex.com
Sat 11/16/2019 11:10 AM

Your country may have laws against the spam. The only thing really illegal in the FSOA is free speech.

Thanks again for the wonderful posts.

tsi&hrjs disse...

Thank you very much for the entire series. And another big Thanx! for re-posting this volume. You are very kind.

tsi&hrjs