quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2018

Gail Ann Dorsey - I Used To Be


















Gail Ann Dorsey - I Used To Be - 2004

Over the past twenty years Gail Ann Dorsey has established herself as a top session and touring bassist and vocalist, becoming widely recognized through her work with Tears for Fears, Bryan Ferry, The Indigo Girls and most recently her nearly ten year musical partnership with David Bowie. She was recruited by Bowie for his 1995 Outside Tour with Nine Inch Nails and has been lending her bass and voice live and on record ever since, highlights including her powerful duets with Bowie on "Under Pressure" and "Planet of Dreams" as well as the groups performance of "Heroes" which opened "The Concert for New York" held at Madison Square Garden.
    
01. Nether Land
02. This Time (Barely Alive)
03. Magical
04. Take Me To Your Love
05. The Fool
06. Be My Angel
07. Whether You Are The One
08. The Big Decision
09. Always True
10. Philadelphia


+@320

2 comentários :

Joaquim Rodrigues disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Joaquim Rodrigues disse...

Hello, I am from the blog www.atituderocknroll.com.br and would like to participate in your blog list, if you agree, let me know that I add http://onlygoodsong.blogspot.com/ in my list of blogs.