quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2016

The Butler Brothers - Psychedelic Cowboys



The Butler Brothers - Psychedelic Cowboys - 2010 
 
from CDBaby
Todd Butler is a veteran of over 20 years of live performing. Todd's skills are honed to an exquisite point, and guaranteed he will entertain you with a stunning combination of whimsical wit and outstanding musicianship. Todd is also a storyteller, enrapturing the audience with poignant tales of love, friendship, what it means to belong, to be an outsider, to be searching for something real in these crazy, virtual times...

"Songwriting for me has always been about describing the world around me in all its wonder, stupidity, and beauty. When something bugs me or angers me, makes me laugh or haunts me, I have to write about it. Expressing myself through music is my passion and being able to share it with other people is my privilege."

Garner Butler's love of music and storytelling are combined with a passionate enthusiasm for singing and performance. "I have spent my life on the stage and the chance to work and sing with my big brother Todd is a joy for me. I want the music to be fun and inspiring and i hope you have as much fun hearing it as I did creating it."

01. Limelight
02. My Town
03. Country Boy
04. Wildwood Chinese Cafe
05. Holy Lightning
06. Every Day
07. Brian
08. Callin' Joey
09. Timothy Leary
10. A Lotta Love

Garner Butler - Vocals (2,3,5,10),  Guitar (3)
Todd Butler - Vocals (1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9), Guitar (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10), Bass (4,8)
Jimi Fischer - Drum Programming (1,2,3,4,5,7,10), Bass (1,2,3,5), Percussion (1,7,10) Synth Bass (1,7) Keys (7) Backing Vocals (7)
Joe Craven - Fiddle (2,3)
Rick Meyers - Keyboards (1,2,3,4,5,6,8,10)



+@192

Nenhum comentário :