terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2020

The Spencer Davis Group ‎– Live in Finland ' 67


















The Spencer Davis Group ‎– Live in Finland ' 67 - 2017

By early 1967, the Spencer Davis Group were firmly established as one of the UK’s biggest bands, but the 18 year-old Steve Winwood was growing restless. That February they toured Scandinavia, playing this electrifying set for the Finnish TV show Valmiina Pyörii (‘Ready… To Spin!’) on the 27th. Performed in a Helsinki studio and broadcast by YLE (Finnish Broadcasting Company) it brilliantly combines originals, standards and their immortal hits, giving no sign that it was one of Winwood’s last performances with the band. 

01. Intro
02. When I Come Home
03. Dust My Blues
04. Mean Woman Blues
05. Band Interview
06. Together Till The End Of Time
07. I'm A Man
08. Georgia On My Mind
09. Gimme Some Lovin'
10. Announcer
11. I'm a Man - Gimme Some Lovin' (reprise)




+@320

Nenhum comentário :