quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2020

Patrick Campbell Lions - Me And My Friend


















Patrick Campbell Lions - Me And My Friend - 1973
from Amazon
Digitally remastered and expanded edition of Me & My Friend, the first solo album by the founder of the UK band Nirvana, Patrick Campbell Lyons. Originally issued on the Sovereign label in 1973, Me & My Friend was the first solo album by the writer, vocalist and producer who had recorded five albums under the Nirvana moniker (including three with writing partner Alex Spyropoulos). Me & My Friend featured all the hallmarks of Campbell Lyons' work for Nirvana, making for a charming album.

01. Out Of Nowhere
02. Friends
03. Mother England
04. Everybody Should Fly A Kite
05. Tomorrow I'll Make You Smile
06. Me And My Friend
07. Jesus Christ Junior
08. I Think I Want Him Too
09. 1974
10. Watch Out Cassius Clay (3:19)
Bonus tracks (2017 remaster)
11. Out On The Road
12. Everybody Should Fly A Kite (single version)





+@320

Nenhum comentário :