quinta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2014

Simon Townshend - Denial


















Simon Townshend - Denial - 2014

“This album was born out of real life experience. Pain and joy, agony and ecstasy. I seem to document my life through my music – this album is no exception. In fact, more so than anything I’ve produced before, this is the real me. I put down the basic tracks quickly. I recorded them as soon after writing as possible to keep the spirit and excitement there, rarely using click tracks. Being clean brought this album home swiftly – decision making has never been easier and luck was always on my side, especially when it came to getting good performances.” ST

01. Mother
02. Denial
03. Leaving This Town
05. All So Real
06. Saving Grace
07. Gone
08. Time Bomb
09. About Love
10. Bare Essence
11. Won’t Let Go




+@192

Nenhum comentário :