sábado, 22 de março de 2014

TNA - Pat Travers, Carmine Appice & Tony Franklin - Live In Europe
















TNA - Pat Travers, Carmine Appice & Tony Franklin - Live In Europe - 2013

Take two sublime musical talents like Pat Travers and Carmine Appice. Let them go at it, and the results will be magical, like they were for their album, It Takes a lot of Balls. As Appice recalls, “It was the best album I’d done in years.” In 2004, they toured together and brought the house down everywhere they went, playing 30 shows in Europe. This night was no different. “That was the first night Tony Franklin played with us,” said Appice. “We had T.M. Stevens playing with us for two weeks before that, and then Tony joined us, and we did another two weeks. Somebody sent me that CD, a live gig. I don’t even know where it came from, but when I got it in the mail in my office in L.A., I played it in the car, and I said, ‘Wow! This sounds great.’ And I had it in my computer, and I would listen to it on my iTunes for my enjoyment, and it was really good.” The versions of Da Ya Think I’m Sexy and the Travers classic Boom Boom are full of vim and vigor, and there is one bonus item, an unreleased studio track that Appice finished with keyboardist Alessandro Del Vecchio.

01.Taken
02.Better from a Distance
03.I Don’t Care
04.Crash and Burn
05.Livin’ Alone
06.Tony Solo
07.Gotta Have Ya
08.Keep on Rockin’
09.Snortin’ Whiskey
10.Can’t Escape the Fire
11.Evil
12.Da Ya Think I’m Sexy
13.Boom Boom
14.Stand Up
15.Funkified


+@192
or
+@192

Nenhum comentário :