sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2021

Dave Mason - Alone Together AGAIN


















Dave Mason - Alone Together AGAIN - 2020

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of his classic first solo album, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee Dave Mason has reimagined that iconic release with Alone Together.

"The main reason I wanted to reimagine this album was that I was never quite satisfied with how my vocals sounded. I like the songs and I like the performances but I was so young and it was my first solo album. The older I got the more the vocals bothered me and so I finally thought that I would sing the songs the way I first imagined them when I wrote them." Mason continues, "It's a more accurate representation of what I think I sound like. And, of course, with the years comes a maturity and knowing in my voice that I think gives the songs an all new depth. It may have taken me 50 years, but I am now truly satisfied with all of the songs and I really count this as one of my most satisfying artistic achievements."

01. Only You Know and I Know
02. Can't Stop Worrying, Can't Stop Loving
03. Waitin' On You
04. Shouldn't Have Took More Than You Gave
05. World In Changes
06. As Sad and As Deep As You
07. Just A Song
08. Look at Me Look at You

Dave Mason - Guitar, Vocals
Johnne Sambataro - Guitar, Background vocals
Alvino Bennett - Drums
Tony Patler - Keyboards, Bass
Special Guests:  John McFee, Jason Roller, Jonathan McEuen, Gretchen Rhodes, Bill Reynolds, Jesse Siebenberg, Teddy Jack Russell, Billy Mason.



+@320

Um comentário :

Steve disse...

Man, this is a complete dumpster fire. How to fuck up a masterwork of pop art: Have Dave Mason "re-interpret" it. God help us.